Here’s a peak into what I was reading this week:
- The Planks You Should Be Doing (But Probably Aren’t) (I got to give these a try!)
- Genetically modified foods: What is and isn’t true (I’m not sure what the right answer is but I just don’t like being a guinea pig. It’s all way to new.)
- Mangold takes on ‘Biggest Loser’ (I wonder if this will be a positive thing for her future Olympic hopes)
- CrossFit For Kids Expands The Fitness Craze To The Toddler Set (Insert eye roll here. My gym does Crossfit Kids. Trust me, they are not teaching them to be crazy crossfitters pushing them to extremes.)
- 10 Ways to Stop a Cold in Its Tracks (I use a lot of these tips!)
- Pounding Pavement by Heel or Toe
- Hydration hype: Are athletes too worried about dehydration?
What was scrolling across your newsfeed this week? Learn anything interesting?